Online registration for the All Rights for All People conference has been extended until April 2nd!
That means there are only a few more days left to reserve your spot with us in New Orleans. To achieve the goal of all rights for all people, we need everyone to contribute. We want to bring as many people together as we can in New Orleans April 9-11th to share ideas, inspire and support each other, organize communities, and speak out on behalf of those who cannot.
Here are some ways you can help us make this possible and save big in the process:
- Share a ride or a room
- Register now, pay when you get to New Orleans
- More alternative travel options
You won’t want to miss out on all the cool opportunities to connect with human rights supporters from around the world and participate in critical human rights discussions, including:
- Confronting the cycle of poverty – exposing slums, maternal mortality and corporate accountability
- Assessing the human rights situation in New Orleans post-hurricane Katrina
- Simulating crisis response strategies for the upcoming elections in Myanmar (Burma)
- Lobbying 101 and legislative tactics for connecting with elected officials
- Engaging the media to cover social issues and best practices for communicating your message
- Exploring a multimedia art fair on human rights
And don’t forget a special celebrity guest will be joining us in New Orleans!
Learn the newest and best strategies for human rights advocacy and mobilization from people who live the movement every day. There’s no better place than New Orleans to get inspired for helping all people achieve all rights!