Leading up to our 2015 human rights conference in Brooklyn, NY, March 20-22, we are highlighting six Amnesty International USA staff members and moments in their life that have helped build their career in the human rights movement! Read all six in our “Meet me at the AGM” blog series.
NAME: Sara Golden
I WORK FOR AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL USA AS: Direct Response Coordinator
IN THAT ROLE I:
- Get copy and design approved for our direct mail packages
- Lead the coordination of marketing and sales management and execution of programs for Direct Response and special projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual Direct Response plans and programs.
- Liaise with cross functioning staff to communicate deadlines and plans effectively and consistently.
- Act as a source of information for the Direct Response and Development offices.
HOW DID YOU GET THERE?
I began at Amnesty as the Assistant to the Deputy Executive Director of External Affairs in 2012. Previously I worked as an HR consultant at UNICEF and held several internships at NGOs during my time in graduate school. SEE THE REST OF THIS POST